Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Screenshot Android
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Email me my Android photos
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
Useful Android Photos and iOS Reading List integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and iOS Reading List resources
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...