Send any new photo to my telegram
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Catch the thief
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Useful Android Photos and Knocki integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Gesture with task matching ID occursThis trigger fires if you tap a gesture with a custom IFTTT task matching the ID of this trigger.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together