Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Email me my Android photos
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- push screen short to Chrome
Useful Android Photos and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Location resources
How to Start a Cleaning Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Click to learn how to start a cleaning business. Automate your business with IFTTT.
Applets for Android
Do more with your Android — automate wallpapers, messages, organize and back up your photos, and increase your battery life. IFTTT is free and makes it easy.
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.