Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Pic to watch
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Catch the thief
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Android to iCloud Photostream
Useful Android Photos and Hunter Douglas PowerView integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together