Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- From camera to Google Drive
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together