Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Useful Aquanta and AWeber integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New subscriberThis trigger fires when a new subscriber is added to a list.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New listThis trigger fires when a new list is created.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New fieldThis trigger fires when a new custom field is added to a list.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Find subscriberThis query returns a subscriber's details by email or name.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Find or create subscriberThis query returns a subscriber's details by email, or creates a new subscriber if one does not exist for the email.
- Find listThis query returns a list's details by name.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Unsubscribe emailThis action will unsubscribe an email from a list.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Create subscriberThis action will create a new subscriber.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Update subscriberThis action will update a subscriber.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together