Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Useful Aquanta and Dawn House BR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together