Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Useful Aquanta and go-e Charger integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Charging StartedThis trigger fires when charging has started.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Car connectedThis trigger fires when the car is plugged in.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- ErrorThis trigger fires when an Error occurs.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Charging EndThis trigger fires when the charging process has finished.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Charging PausedThis trigger fires when charging is paused.
- Model StatusThis trigger fires when the model status changes.
- TransactionThis trigger fires when a transaction happened.
- Get power from batteryThis query returns the amount of power from your battery.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Currently connected WiFi ssidThis query returns the ssid of the currently connected WiFi.
- Get Friendly NameThis query returns the friendly name of the charger.
- Get VariantThis query returns the variant of the charger.
- Get ModeThis query returns the current charger mode.
- Grid FrequencyThis query returns the grid frequency.
- Get automatic stop energyThis query returns the automatic stop energy limit.
- Get flexible energy tariff price limitThis query returns the flexible energy tariff price limit.
- Get TransactionThis query returns the current card id.
- Total energyThis query returns the total energy charged since purchase.
- Get temperatureThis query returns the temperature of the connector (type 2) and power supply.
- Adapter connectedThis query returns true if an current limiting adapter (i.e. 16A) is used.
- Load Balancing AmpereThis query returns the load balancing amperes.
- Get force stateThis query returns the force state.
- Get Energy LimitThis query returns the energy limit for the current charging session.
- Current IP AddressThis query returns the IP address of the charger.
- Firmware VersionThis query returns the firmware version.
- Get energy ArrayThis query returns the energy array.
- Get colorsThis query returns the colors for Idle, Charging and Done.
- Get cable current limitThis query returns the cable current limit.
- Model StatusThis query returns the current model status.
- Get effective charging currentThis query returns the effective charging current.
- Get power from pvThis query returns the amount of power delivered by your pv.
- Get unlock modeThis query returns the current unlock mode.
- Get Requested CurrentThis query returns the requested current.
- Get WiFi informationThis query returns information about a connected WiFi.
- Car StateThis query returns the car state (Unknown, Idle, Wait for Car, Charging, Finished or Error).
- Get access controlThis query returns the current state of access control setting.
- Ledring BrightnessThis query returns the led-ring brightness
- Charging AllowedThis query returns true/false, depending on if the car is allowed to charge right now.
- Get power from powergridThis query returns the amount of power delivered by the power grid.
- Get led energy save modeThis query returns the led energy save mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Set Requested CurrentThis action will set the charging current.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Pause chargingThis action will pause the charging process.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Start chargingThis action will start the charging process.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set charging stateThis action will set the charging state to Neutral, Force-Off or Force-On.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Reboot ChargerThis action will reboot the charger.
- Set Energy LimitThis action will set the energy limit for the current charging session.
- Set ModeThis action will set the mode of the charger.
- Set ledring brightnessThis action will set the ledring brightness.
- Set Friendly NameThis action will set the friendly name.
- Set colorsThis action will set the colors for Idle, Charging and Done.
- Set unlock modeThis action will set the unlock mode.
- Set access controlThis action will set the access control setting.
- Set transactionThis action will set the transaction setting.
- Set energy save modeThis action will set the led energy save mode.
- Set flexible energy tariff price limitThis action will set the flexible energy tariff price limit.
- Set automatic stop energyThis action will set the automatic stop energy.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together