Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Useful Aquanta and Google Tasks integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together