Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Govee Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together