Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together