When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Useful Aquanta and Kwikset Smart Locks integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Device LockedThis trigger will be called whenever the device is locked.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Device UnlockedThis trigger will be called whenever the device is unlocked.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together