Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and OneNote integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Create a pageThis Action will create a new page in the specified section of the specified notebook.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Create a page with an imageThis Action will create a new page with an image in the specified section of the specified notebook.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Create a page from a linkThis Action creates a page from a link in the specified section of the specified notebook.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together