Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Perfect Home Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn on/off - Vertical Air Flow DirectionThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn on/off - Horizontal Air Flow DirectionThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Set temperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off ECOThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together