Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Useful Aquanta and RoosterMoney integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Money Boosted to ChildChild has had money added
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Removed from ChildChild has had money removed
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Pot TransferChild has had money transferred between pots
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Card Spend AuthorisedChild has a spend authorised on their Rooster Card
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- BoostThis action will boost your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- RemoveThis action will remove your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Pot to pot transferThis action will transfer your child a predefined amount to and from the pots of your choice.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together