Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and SunriseSunset.org integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- On sunsetIncludes tonight's sunset, tomorrow's sunrise and time of night
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together