Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Wattio SmartHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- GATE - Switch security offThis Action will switch off your security device.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- GATE - Switch security onThis Action will switch on a security device.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- GATE - Switch all security offThis Action will switch off all your security devices.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- GATE - Switch all security onThis Action will switch on all your security devices.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- POD - Switch onThis Action will switch on the POD.
- POD - Switch offThis Action will switch off the POD.
- POD - Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the POD on or off.
- THERMIC - Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature to the selected level in THERMIC.
- THERMIC - Set modeThis Action will set the THERMIC to the selected mode.
- AIR - Switch onSwitch AIR On
- AIR - Switch offSwitch Wattio AIR off
- AIR - Set modeSet Wattio AIR mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together