Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
Aquanta and Yeelight resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together