Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Zoom Phone integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Get voicemailsThis query returns the voicemails of a user starting with the most recent.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Get recordingsThis query returns the recordings of a user starting with the most recent.
- Get call logsThis query returns the call logs of a user starting with the most recent.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together