LIFX lights turn on when Arlo detects motion
Other popular Arlo workflows and automations
- Arlo Motion Turns on Hue Lights
- Get loud call if Arlo detects motion
- arm arlo camera at night
- Tell Google Assistant to disarm your Arlo
- If Arlo detects motion, call my phone
- Automatically start recording via Arlo when it detects motion
- Arlo Low Battery Notification
- arlo low battery email
Useful Arlo and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of socket onsThis query returns a list of whenever a socket was turned on.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together