Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Moonside Light integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together