ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together