Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Park Husqvarna Automower® when rainy
- Start your Husqvarna automower when activating a Niko Home Control scene
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
- Call someone to fix automower when it errors
- Send a mail to my neighbour if my Automower® has a problem
- Park Automower® since the grass is not growing
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
- Play Happy Birthday on Automower® with a button press
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Govee Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- Pingserver health check ping
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together