Park mower if weather forecast predicts frost or heavy rain
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
- Park my Husqvarna Automower during frost
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
- Call someone to fix automower when it errors
- Park Automower® since the grass is not growing
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Park Automower® with a button
- Send a mail to my neighbour if my Automower® has a problem
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Home Connect Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together