Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Send a mail to my neighbour if my Automower® has a problem
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Cut the lawn when you leave home
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Send a text when the Automower has an error
- Park Husqvarna Automower® when rainy
- Play Happy Birthday on Automower® with a button press
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together