If broadlink trigger is pressed, then set tado temperature to T_low
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- If broadlink trigger is pressed, then heating will be controlled by tado° again
- If tado goes to Home mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
- (new) change chanel on ... at ...
- Set the temperature of a Broadlink controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (2)
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- The broadlink switch turned on will push notifications
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
- If enter an area, then trigger to Broadlink
Useful BroadLink and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together