Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Useful Calendly and Camio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Advanced motion detectedThis Trigger fires when advanced motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Power disconnectedThis Trigger fires every time power is disconnected for any of your cameras that use the Camio App (or for a specific camera only). It only fires if you've been recording for at least 10 minutes, and you only get one notification per camera for every 24 h
Actions (Then that)
- Start recordingThis Action starts recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Stop recordingThis Action stops recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Turn on motion notificationsThis Action turns on all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
- Turn off motion notificationsThis Action turns off all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together