Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
- Create AWeber subscribers for new Calendly invitees
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together