Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and remo+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
Calendly and remo+ resources
How to connect ClickUp to your Calendar and Scheduling Apps
Discover the benefits of connecting your ClickUp account with your calendar and scheduling tools. Learn how IFTTT can make this simple and help you streamline your workflow with helpful automations.
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...