Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together