C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together