Popular Button widget and Twitter workflows and automations
- Have spontaneous lunch with a follower
- Post a tweet
- Trash-talk with the push of a button #MarchMadness
Useful Button widget and Twitter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- New tweet by you with hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet with a specific hashtag.
- New tweet by you in areaThis Trigger fires every time you post a tweet at a location you specify.
- New mention of youThis Trigger fires every time you are @mentioned in a tweet.
- New link by youThis Trigger fires for every link you tweet. If your tweet has multiple links, it will fire multiple times.
- New followerThis Trigger fires every time a new user starts following you.
- New liked tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you like a tweet.
- New tweet by a specific userThis Trigger fires every time the Twitter user you specify tweets.
- New tweet from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new tweet matches your search query. Limited to 30 tweets per check, and protected tweets will not be returned.
- New tweet by anyone in areaThis Trigger fires every time anyone posts a tweet at a location you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a tweetThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Post a tweet with imageThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account with a linked pic.twitter.com image. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update profile pictureThis Action will update your profile picture from the image URL you specify and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update bioThis Action will update your bio and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
Button widget and Twitter resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
How to use DALL E 2 to Create AI Images
Click to learn How to use DALL E 2 to Create AI Images!
Hidden Apple Watch features that everyone should know 2023
Get the most out of your Apple Watch with this useful tip that unlocks a world of possibilities. If you recently got a smart watch, you are probably tracking your steps and monitoring your heartbeat on a regular basis. Here are our top...
Best Halloween Applets
Halloween is almost here, and we are here to help you be the spookiest house on the street. If you are a Halloween lover, setting up an entire custom system and integrations, send it to us on Twitter! If that’s not your style, and you...
What is Webflow?
Curious about the web's newest no-code website builder? Click to answer your what is Webflow question!
How Does Chat GPT Work?
Click to learn how Chat GPT works!
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
Google Assistant changes
As of August 31, 2022 the Google Assistant service on IFTTT will be modified due to changes Google is making to their platform. Existing Google Assistant Applets will be archived and service connection information will be...
Best Social Media Management Tools
Click to learn about the 4 best social media management tools and how to automate your social media with IFTTT!