Useful e-Connect and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together