Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
Useful Energy Information Administration and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together