Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
- Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
Useful Energy Information Administration and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together