If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and Gewiss Smart Home IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together