If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
- History of Door closedThis query returns a list of times when a door was closed.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together