Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get an email when Internet IP address changes
- Email New Google Drive File
- Send yourself an email when SimCam detect a person
- RSS para Pocket
- Ecobee Motion Detection
- The Tom App
- Email me when Fingbox detects a drop in internet speed
- Mail me free games with Steam keys posted to /r/gamedeals
- Hay fever reminder
Useful Email and Knocki integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Gesture with task matching ID occursThis trigger fires if you tap a gesture with a custom IFTTT task matching the ID of this trigger.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Email and Knocki resources
Automate family routines: time-saving hacks 2023
With smart home technology and IFTTT Applets, you can know when your kids get home, keep your extracurricular calendars in sync across the family, and even turn off the coffee machine you totally forgot was on… all in a few easy steps.
Increase accessibility using tech
Technology is one of the most powerful ways to increase accessibility both in the physical and online world. Smart home devices and internet-enabled services can be tailored to use your preference of voice activation, widgets, or other...