Popular Email and LIFX workflows and automations
Useful Email and LIFX integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
Email and LIFX resources
How to Automate Text Messages on iPhone
Click to learn how to automate text messages on iPhone with IFTTT.
Automations for renters
The internet of things isn't just for homeowners. Learn how smart devices without tricky installations can help you get started on the smart home of your dreams.
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...