Alexa find my (non-US) phone
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Hay fever reminder
- Weather Reporter
- Remote download to Google Drive
- Hue Short Flash
- Overground Alerts
- Email New Google Drive File
- Email me when Fingbox detects a drop in internet speed
- RSS para Pocket
Useful Email and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together