Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together