Popular Evernote and iOS Calendar workflows and automations
Useful Evernote and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- New note in a notebookThis Trigger fires every time you create a new note in a specific notebook.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- Add a specific tag to noteThis Trigger fires every time you add a specific tag to any of your notes.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a noteThis Action will create a new note in the notebook you specify.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Append to noteThis Action will append to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Append a to-do to noteThis Action will append a to-do checkbox to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Create a link noteThis Action will create a new link note from a source URL in the notebook you specify.
- Create image note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an image attachment in the notebook you specify.
- Create an audio note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an audio attachment in the notebook you specify.
Evernote and iOS Calendar resources
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
Work from (smart) home
Zoom has become a staple on our work and social calendars, and with so many offices staying remote, we know it won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Now with IFTTT, your Zoom experience can be upleveled, automated, and connected to your...
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
Evernote vs OneNote; Best Note-Taking App for You
Evernote vs OneNote - Which is the best note-taking app? Click to learn more!
Evernote: Tips for productivity 2023
Read our favorite tips for increasing productivity when you connect Evernote to the apps and devices you use most.
ClickUp vs. Trello: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Torn between Clickup vs Trello? Check out our guide on which has the best features and automations that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!
5 Best habit tracker apps for self improvement
Looking to start habit tracking? Learn more about it and discover the benefits of habit tracking. IFTTT is here with the best habit tracker apps. Make the most of these helpful apps but automating them with IFTTT
Automations for teachers
From homework tracking to sharing photos with parents, as well as creating custom voice responses for your classroom, IFTTT has the ability to save you time every day. Additionally, existing integrations with Google Drive, Google Sheets,...
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.