Alexa, trigger wake mode
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- Turn on/off Sonoff (eWeLink) when Ezviz detects a movement
- Active alarm notification by button
- Send Sms when the Ezviz camera detects a movement
- alarm event Ground floor
- Turn on Philips Hue when motion is detected.
- Wake Up and Toggle Alarm Notification for Ezviz Camera when Somfy is armed
- Send a Telegram Message when EZVIZ triggers an Alarm
- Attiva la notifica allarme quando esco di casa
Useful EZVIZ and Notifications integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Send a rich notification to the IFTTT mobile widgetThis action will send a rich notification to IFTTT mobile widget installed on your devices. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
EZVIZ and Notifications resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together