Popular Facebook and Google Drive workflows and automations
- Back up your new Facebook photos to Google Drive
- Save FB Tagged Photos in Google Drive
- Save photos that I upload to Facebook to Google Drive.
- Save Facebook photos you post to your Google Drive
- Facebook profile picture change for Google+/Gmail profile
- Save pictures you're tagged in to Google Drive
Useful Facebook and Google Drive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You are tagged in a photoThis Trigger fires every time you are tagged you in a new photo. NOTE: Facebook privacy settings may block IFTTT’s access to some photos you are tagged in.
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time a new file is added to the Google Drive folder you specify. Note: Does not work for Google Docs, Forms, or Sheets files.
- Your profile changesA Trigger that monitors changes in your Facebook profile information. It works with these Facebook profile fields: Name, Profile picture, Location, Website, and Bio.
- New photo in your folderThis trigger fires every time any new photo is saved in the Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for photos created after the Applet is turned on.
- History of link posts by youThis query returns a list of every time you create a new link post on Facebook.
- History of photos uploaded in your folderThis query returns a list of recent photos saved in the Google Drive folder you specify.
- History of photo posts by you in areaThis query returns a list of every time you post a new public photo on Facebook at a location you specify.
- History of files uploaded in your folderThis query returns a list of recent files added to the Google Drive folder you specify.
Facebook and Google Drive resources
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
ifttt the beginning
The first beta invites for ifttt are out the door. Learn why we're excited to start this project.
How to Export Airtable to Google Sheets Automatically
Learn how to export Airtable data to Google Sheets automatically. Set up this integration in minutes with IFTTT.
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...
Google and IFTTT tips and tricks
Learn how to do more with Google when you connect Google Assistant, Gmail, Google Wifi, Google Drive, and Google Contacts to your favorite things.