Save tagged Facebook photos to your Verizon Cloud
Popular Facebook and Verizon Cloud workflows and automations
Useful Facebook and Verizon Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You are tagged in a photoThis Trigger fires every time you are tagged you in a new photo. NOTE: Facebook privacy settings may block IFTTT’s access to some photos you are tagged in.
- New photo in folderThis Trigger fires every time a photo is saved in the folder you specify.
- Your profile changesA Trigger that monitors changes in your Facebook profile information. It works with these Facebook profile fields: Name, Profile picture, Location, Website, and Bio.
- New file in albumThis Trigger fires every time any file is saved in a specific album.
- History of link posts by youThis query returns a list of every time you create a new link post on Facebook.
- History of photos in albumThis query returns a list of every time a photo is saved in a specific album.
- History of photo posts by you in areaThis query returns a list of every time you post a new public photo on Facebook at a location you specify.
- History of files in albumThis query returns a list of every time any file is saved in a specific album.
Actions (Then that)
Facebook and Verizon Cloud resources
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together