Upload mobile photos from Flickr to Stockimo and you could be paid for your images
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- Save your Flickr public favorite photos to QNAP device
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Any new video from Instagram gets uploaded to Flickr
- Flickr favourite to facebook page
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
Useful Flickr and iOS Health integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Log weightThis action logs body mass in pounds or kilograms to your iPhone's Health app.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Log calories consumedThis action logs calories consumed to your iPhone's Health app.
- Log workoutThis action logs a workout to your iPhone's Health app. Choose the type of activity, calories burned, duration, and more to customize your workouts.
- Log sleepThis action logs sleep to your iPhone's Health app.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together