Add new photo to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- Flickr Public Photos
- Send Flickr to Dad's email
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
Useful Flickr and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together