Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and GE Appliances Window AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Target temperature reachedThis Trigger fires when the target temperature has been reached.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Fan only mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time fan-only mode is selected.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Cool mode selectedThis Trigger fires when cool-mode has been selected.
- Energy saver mode selectedThis Trigger fires when energy-saver mode is selected.
- History of when Cool mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when cool-mode was been selected.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of when fan only mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when fan-only mode was selected.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- History of target temperature reachedThis query returns a list of when the target temperature was been reached.
- History of air filter needs cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
Actions (Then that)
- Set target temperatureThis Action will set a target temperature on your window ac unit.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set AC modeThis Action will set the mode of the air conditioner unit.
- Set fan modeThis Action will set the fan mode on the air conditioner unit.
- Turn off ACThis Action will turn off the air conditioner unit.
- Turn on ACThis Action will turn on the air conditioner unit.
GE Appliances Dryer and GE Appliances Window AC resources
Ultimate smart home guide 2023
IFTTT works to provide homeowners with the flexibility to select devices and services that fit their needs and goals, without considering whether they were built to work with the other elements of their home. As long as it’s on IFTTT, we...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together