Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together