Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together